Rates, Services and Policies
Bidawee Farm offers a full range of equine services. Whether it is training your next field hunter, working towards moving your horse up through the eventing levels, or just making your equine partner a trusted trail horse. We can help you set and achieve your goals. We also take great pride in helping clients find and purchase their next equine partner or let us help you sell your current one. We specialize in off the track thoroughbred sport horses but always have a large variety of breeds to choose from.
Finding the perfect sport horse for you : 10% of horse sales price :
This includes evaluation of prospects, Video viewing, review of contracts and representation at pre-purchase exams
Consignment Sales : 10% of horse sales price :
This includes showing the horse to prospective buyers, review of contracts, arrangement of vetting and representation at pre-purchase exam.
Training board $1200./month includes :
- Stall board
- Plus 5 or 6 training rides per week
- private or semi private turnout in 3 board grass paddocks
- use of the facilities
- Partial Training board is available as well and can be customized to suit your needs
Daily Training Rate:
$43/day, this rate applies to any horse in training at Bidawee Farm, less than 30 days.
Stall Board $550/month includes :
- private or semi private turnout in well established board fenced grass paddocks.
- 2x daily feeding with superior quality McCauley’s performance horse feeds, quality hay
- use of all facilities
- lesson packages available
- 12 x 12 matted stalls with mounted fans
- heated tack room with hot water, microwave and refrigerator
- hot and cold wash stall, matted barn isle
- 180×190 all weather sand arena with large variety of jumps and open land for pleasure hacking and conditioning rides
Field board $400 /month includes : Is not available at this time
- turnout in well established board fenced grass paddocks
- 2 x daily feeding with superior quality McCauleys performance horse feeds, round bales fed in winter
- use of all facilities
Daily Board Rate :
$25/day, this rate applies to any horse boarding at Bid-a-wee Farm, less than 30 days.
Starting a young horse $1300/month includes :
Stall board and training
Lay Up / Convalescent Board available, call for pricing and details.
Other Training Fees
Monthly Lease or 1/2 lease on one of our horse or ponies …call for details
Lessons on Bidawee farm’s horse/ponies @ $75 ( 50 min )
Exercise ride $35 : at Bidawee Farm
Training ride $45: at Bidawee Farm.
Training ride off farm $50 : within 15 mile radius of Bidawee Farm
Lesson at Bidawee Farm $65 ( 50 min )
Package of 3 or more lessons/ monthly at Bidawee Farm @ $50
Away lesson $65 within 15 miles of Bidawee Farm
XC schooling fee $75
Competing your horse $35.00 per phase or $95.00 for a Horse trial competition, plus mileage
Coaching also available at local and away horse shows please inquire on rates.
Mane pull $20
Show trim $20 ( bridle path, whiskers and Tail Bang )
Braiding $35 ( Mane only )
Show prep for horses in training ( includes all the above) $20
$40.00 hook up and handling fee / plus .75 cents per mile ($50.00 min)
Field hunting / Hunt box boarding
As an established member of The Warrenton Hunt I have experience with legging up and making field hunters for your own personal pleasure or for investment in future resale. Please call for pricing details.
- Riding Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Minors must be accompanied by adults when on the property unless other provisions have been made and agreed upon ahead of time.
- All riders must wear a helmet with harness at all times when mounted and wear paddock or tall boots while riding.
- Appropriate footwear (no open toes) must be worn when working around horses at all times.
- No one is allowed to jump without an instructor.
- All horses must have proof of a negative Coggins Test.
- Dogs are allowed if they are friendly to other dogs, people, children, and don’t chase horses.
- NO SMOKING on the property.
- RESPECT the land and landowners that graciously allow us to ride on their property. Stay off the farmed land and the hay fields when wet.
- CLEAN UP after your horse in the barn, around the barn, in the wash stall, on the driveway, and on the lawn… Your mother does not work here.
- Please avoid parking on the circular turn around for trailers.
- Be warmed up and ready for our lesson at your scheduled time.
- 24hr. cancellation notice is required for all lessons.
- Please keep all gates locked to and from barn and pastures at all times.
- Have Fun !!
“Sharon has a keen eye and always brings along wonderfully confident and well behaved event horses” – Pamela Wilson Morris